- The content of e-learning portal (CanDLE) is illustrative in nature and not exhaustive. The user is advised to scrupulously follow Circulars, Policies, Manuals and other guidelines of our Bank, RBI, IBA and Government Authorities regularly to substantiate his learning.
- The e-Learning team has taken all possible precautions to ensure correctness of the contents of the lessons
- E-learning team and STC shall assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the contents, and the information contained in the e-learning portal (CanDLE) is provided on an “as is” basis from various sources.
- The contents of e-learning portal (CanDLE) including videos, audio files, text files etc. are the properties of Canara Bank and the same shall not be copied, reproduced or disseminated through social media or any other electronic means. Recording/reproducing the contents and other material and posting the same outside the e-learning domain is strictly prohibited. Anybody involved in such malicious acts shall do so at his/her own risk and responsibility.
- Suggestions for enriching the e-learning portal (CanDLE) are welcome
- I Agree & Register